Trusona needs to be adopted by a service provider (bank, healthcare, video streaming). If you have a Wordpress website or manage one, you can install our free Trusona plugin and seamlessly login. Want to try the #NoPasswords login on our site? Download the Trusona app and select the #NoPasswords button.
2. Can I use Trusona without a phone/device?
In the future, you may be able to log in with a "magic link". This option is not as secure as Trusona and could be adopted in some cases.
3. If I forget my phone/device at an airport, can someone else gain access to use my account?
The app is unlocked using OS security (Touch ID, FaceIDand Android Pattern Lock, etc.).
4. Can I use Trusona technology on multiple devices?
Here is how to add Trusona on a new device
5. Can I use Trusona technology without internet connectivity on my phone/device?
6. Is Trusona storing my personal identifiable information (PII)?
Trusona stores your email address and name. All the rest of the information is not personally identifiable.
7. Can I use Trusona technology without scanning a QR code?
This video shows how Trusona technology uses “deep linking” to login on the same phone/device. We only use a QR on a second screen (desktop, laptop, TV, ATM, kiosk, etc.)